Monday, January 21, 2013

A Sneak Peak At My Upcoming Book: "Assisted Suicide: The End Of One Brings Another"



This is a sneak peak at my next book, "Assisted Suicide: The End of One Brings Another". I actually thought about adding the Latin translation into the title, but Lord knows that people would be all confused, so I just added it in where I could. Anyway...here it is people! Your first look at the new book! Check back often for more information on a release date! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 The election of 2012 has now come and gone, and we have a winner. If you have no idea who that is yet, even though he has been sworn in for months, you are probably one of the reasons why Barack Obama was elected in the first place. This book is not only for you but for those like you. But this time I had to widen my base, so to speak. My past two books looked at how the left was ruining America with the way they were handling the economy, their stance on the wars, their social issue stances, and much more. While you may still get some of that out of this, what you will also get is why the Republican Party, the Republican voter, and the American people overall have lost a spine to do anything that may cause them to argue or even disagree with someone else. We are being too nice to each other, and it is about time someone stood up and said it like it is: America is committing suicide!
Leave out for a minute the re-election of Barack Obama, although it does work into all of this in a large way. This is more about my own party, the party I thought would be able to get up and get the American people together against what we have seen for the past four years. That did not happen, of course, but it was not necessarily Mitt Romney’s fault. Romney would have said anything to be elected, as would any other person. The power is too much not to lie to get it, and that is why politicians lie to the people constantly. They do not want that job because they think they will be able to help you get a job, or even a better one. They do what they do for the power.

Right after the election we see the President going back to his old bag of tricks. This is the same bag that got us into trouble, mind you, but do not fret because this time it will actually work out better. Even after winning the House of Representatives again, the Republicans STILL roll over and play dead as if they lost everything and the Democrats should be allowed to run all over them. It was then and there I knew I had to go back to the drawing board, put away some of the topics that I wanted to write about in this book, and start all over. What I seen is the Republican Party giving up, and if they are truly willing to give up then that means I need to give up on them…and so do YOU!

Some of you may be asking how I can say something like this. I have been a registered Republican all my life and have spent probably half of it defending the stupidity the party has offered to the people. In the past two plus years, however, the party has become much worse than they ever were in the past. They did not learn their lesson after losing in 2008, even though the message should have hit them right on the head like a ton of bricks! Once that election was over there should have been no argument about the type of person we needed to run on the ticket and the type of person the party leadership needed to get behind. For those of you who do not know, I will sidetrack all of what I was saying to say that the party, no matter what party, always gets behind the candidate they think will win, no matter who the people want to win. This causes more money to go to that candidate and makes it much more difficult for them to win.

Now, back on point! The field was not what I would call loaded, that is for sure. But that is no excuse for backing Mitt Romney as the party did, even while everyone knew he was a moderate at best. He did nothing in the Southern states during the primaries, getting beat almost every single time but candidate after candidate trying to be that one person who might be able to do the impossible and beat what the party heads thought was a sure win for their man. We will look at the candidates in more detail later, but for now this is good enough. It was then I knew, I felt it in my heart and my stomach, that Mitt Romney had VERY LITTLE chance of beating Barack Obama.

But yet I hit the blogs and all the websites that I could, trying to get support from those who were on the fence. I talked to friends, friends of friends, and everyone I could find trying to gauge where their vote would be landing and I got a better feeling about it. I should have known better, however, because at the end of the day what I thought would happen actually did happen, and any kind of hope that I had left for a party that I have supported to the point of making a fool of myself died that day as well. How could a normal thinking person continue to support the Republican Party when they will not support the people who they want to go to the polls and vote for them? I will not be that guy any longer who stands the party line as if I have no other choice in the matter.

Some of you may be asking if I am changing party affiliation or if I will continue to work to change the party. We will get to that later, but for now just think about the time, anytime, in your life where you have been let down by someone. Think about a time when maybe your wife or even your girlfriend promised you something and then did not come through for one reason or another. Think about how bad that made you feel because you just did not expect that to happen. I compare that to what I felt after the election, knowing that my party, the one I stood up for and fought for, left me! I did not leave my party, the party left me and I refuse to stand up and fight for individuals who will not fight for themselves as well.

I don’t know how many more books I will write or if I even want to write any after this. Who knows, after four more years of this President we may not even have the right to say what we think in book form anymore, so get it while you can! This book is much more than just some views of a Conservative blogger and author on the topics that you can hear the talking heads on talk radio discuss every single day. This is much more and then some. We need to get to the heart of the problem and if the people do not wake up from their sleep, America as we know it will be gone within 20 years. We will be begging for soup, bread, and clean water from a government who cannot even figure out how to spend less money on things any of us in this nation will NEVER need. We count on the government to give us a handout and one day, very soon, all we will get is the shaft…so to speak!

Our Republic, like it or not, is going to experience some pains that I do not think any of you out there are ready for. I will tell you about those pains in this book, but I will not tell you what to do about it. All of you know what you need to do, and you certainly do not need a 29 year old techy telling you how to do it. It all comes down to opening your heart and your mind to something new, and once that can happen, once you let that happen, change will come to this nation much more quickly than ever before! The next generations of “Republican” leaders need to read this, need to understand this, and need to think about this. My generation is already falling for the ploy that the party knows best, when that is not the case at all. Why would a party that wants to do as I and many others say fall on the sword and not fight back? Why would they give up when the fight is to save money and get back on good fiscal ground? Why would they give in when the Left wants to take your guns, as they have already started to do in states like New York. Why would they allow the Left to pervert the Constitution to meet their needs if they were not just like the Leftists themselves?

It is time we demanded more, it is time we expected more, and it is time we SAW more and if that cannot happen, if the party refuses to turn from their moderate/Leftist mentality, the people of the party will find new leadership to lead us into the next age. If we do nothing at all and allow the Left to frame the argument the way they see fit, this nation and all freedom lovers are in a world of trouble.

This is assisted suicide! (Finis unius tristibus Alius)

No comments:

Post a Comment